Experiential Classes/Parties are held at your home, church, community center, school, or park on your schedule. (Colorado & Wyoming only)
These services are provided only by Mother Gaia, you will not find them anywhere else. She is certified and fully insured for your protection. References, certifications, and proof of insurance can be provided upon request. Contact Mother Gaia below to find out more and schedule yours today!
Jennifer is a Certified Silver Sneakers Flex Instructor
FLEX classes are small, welcoming and led by enthusiastic instructors. Instructors even include their personal contact info in the class locator so students can really get to know them. And of course our FLEX instructors are all certified.
BEYOND THE GYM
One of the hottest trends in fitness is taking workouts beyond the gym. SilverSneakers FLEX® celebrates this trend with group classes offered outside of traditional gym locations. FLEX classes may be held at recreation centers, retirement communities, pools, parks and other local venues.
All of the classes are conducted by certified instructors and, so far, more than 70 types of classes are included in SilverSneakers FLEX. They range from tai chi to boot camp and Latin dance to yoga. Class locations and types are always expanding and we love getting your ideas for new ones.
All of these classes are provided at NO COST to Silver Sneakers members!
To bring Silver Sneakers Flex Classes to your Retirement, Assisted or Independent Living Community contact Jennifer using the form below.
Jennifer, Mother Gaia, Lawson comes to you to provide Happy Hands Aromatherapy. She is certified and fully insured for your protection.
Jennifer has been providing hands massages to the indigent and elderly who are in nursing homes, end of life and memory care centers, day activity centers and assisted living homes since 2015.
Discounts for group visits, over individual visits, are available.
Fill out the form below to schedule yours today!
Each therapy includes:
- Gentle, caring application of handmade body oil blend.
- Expertly blended oils for your health and safety.
- Massage and manipulation of fingers, palms, and wrists.
- Deep breathing practice to help you relax and feel better.
- Fully insured and certified for your safety.
The NATURE of Movement and Meditation.
We’ll begin class with deep breathing, energy building, and gentle stretching warm-ups. Class continues with a unique blend of Tai Chi, Yoga, Qigong, and Tae Kwon Do style movements. Then we finish each class with a cool down and seated hand posture practice. Anyone and everyone of any ability are always welcome!
Benefits of Movement & Meditation
- Improve concentration and memory
- Increase bone density and muscle strength
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Increase breathing capacity
- Reduce blood pressure and heart rate
- Improve circulation and nutrient absorption
- Increase physical and mental stamina
- Reduce risk of developing illness and disease
- Improve overall health and vitality.
***Every participant receives a handout booklet packed full of useful information.***
Learn about and experience essential oils and all of their wonderful benefits, create six (6) of your own products to take home including a water based spray, aroma body/bath oil, natural skin toner, deeply cleansing charcoal mudd mask, strengthening tooth powder, and nourishing mineral milk bath.
Learn about and experience herbal remedies, their amazing benefits and simple uses, and blend five (5) products including an herbal tea, naturally scented herbal sachet, moisturizing herbal infused mineral milk bath, moisturizing charcoal mudd mask, and herb infused sugar scrub.
323 S Eaton St in Lakewood, CO 80226 – parking on the street only
With your booklet full of information what do you get to learn about?
- Ten dimensions health and wellness
- Physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness — 4 basic aspects of each person
- Understanding your body.
- Alternative Medicine — other than surgery and medications
- Ways to improve your health without spending money.
- Cheap and easy remedies to use at home.
- Simple, gentle exercise to improve function.
Want to bring Wellness Education to your community? Mother Gaia’s can offer group and community discounts and weekday class times. Just send an email below.
Contact Mother Gaia to schedule your class today!